SOFTWARE ENGINEER, iOS
We are looking for engineers who hold their app dearly and are thorough and responsible with their baby. Somebody who has fun building stuff. We are looking for someone who is both well versed in iOS development and has a strong understanding about what makes for a good UX. A great app developer uses a lot of apps and knows the in and outs of new developments in the app world. We are about fashion and shopping! If this sparks your interest, let's hear from you!
Why is iOS important for Fashionfreax?
From the start we were convinced that sharing outfits and shopping needs to be mobile. Especially inspiration is independent of space and time. For us developing great apps that help discover and shop fashion in new ways is very important. Our apps have been featured in the App Store.
Examples on what iOS Engineers worked on at Fashionfreax:
- Purchase process to enable the user to buy outfits
- interactive onboarding and personalized feed
- Optimization of in app processes with A/B tests
- App Action Extension for visual product search
Following experience and skills are important to us:
- Experience in shipping one or more iOS apps written in Objective-C or Swift, ideally currently available in the App Store
- Personal projects, which show your enthusiasm and skill in software and app development.
- Ability to work outside of your comfort zone
- Experience with architecture of backend driven app
- Unit- and UI-testing
- Seep knowledge in iOS- and app dev best practices