1. Individual-related data
1.1 Information required for registration
fashionfreax.net is a social network. As does any network among people, fashionfreax.net relies on the principle that its users, communicate, to a certain extent, information about themselves to the other users which is also accurate. That is in fact the only way a network such as fashiofreax.net can function. Therefore, right from the start, i.e. while registering, all users are asked to provide the following information about themselves:
- - User name
- - Email address
- - Password and password repetition
- - City
- - Country
Only individual parts of this information is made accessible to other users, namely:
- - User name
- - City
- - Country
The remaining information, i. e. email address and the password only serve administrative purposes of the user account by fashionfreax.net. Of course, the password remains confidential and is encrypted. The user can approve private information for friends.
1.2 Voluntary information
Furthermore, there are numerous opportunities for users to voluntarily provide additional information about themselves in the various categories of fashionfreax.net (e.g. favourite designer, handbag contents, geodata, etc.). Although this information is not required, it can be helpful and useful in contacting other users. Each user independently decides as he/she sees fit, which information he/she would like to provide and which not.
1.3 Degree of privacy in the profile
By means of the personal settings in your own profile, there is also the opportunity of only making certain information accessible to a specific group of people (friends).
2.1 Collection, storage, processing
The collection, storage, processing and application of the individual-related data stated above under item 1. by fashionfreax.net is effected according to the legal provisions (in particular of the §§ 12 ff. TMG -German Act for Telemedia Services and §§ 28, 29 ff. BDSG - Federal Data Protection Act).
2.2 Intended uses
fashionfreax.net uses the collected data for the following purposes, whereas not all data is actually used for all purposes:
- The data provided by the user during registration (item 1.1) is used by fashionfreax.net for the grounds and administration of the contractual relationship.
- The data which accumulates while using the fashionfreax.net platform is used by fashionfreax.net for the provision of the services offered by fashionfreax.net.
- To continuously improve the services of fashionfreax.net, e. g. to establish new categories or offers, for advertising purposes and market research, fashionfreax.net can analyse the behaviour of its users in the network and create pseudonymised user profiles, provided that the user has not exercised his/her legal rights and objected to this use. This enables fashionfreax.net e.g. to find out on which days and at what time of day the offers of the fashionfreax.net websites are particularly popular and how much data volume is created on the fashionfreax.net websites. Furthermore, by using the log files fashionfreax.net can recognise possible errors, e.g. inaccurate links or programme errors and therefore, use the log files for the enhancement of the fashionfreax.net websites. Under no circumstances does the evaluation of these user profiles take place using individual-related data, i.e. the user's identity remains unknown. In any case, fashionfreax.net ensures that according to technical as well as personal and organisational aspects the pseudonymised user profiles are not consolidated with the users' personal data (§ 15 subsection 3 TMG - German Act for Telemedia Services).
3. No data is transferred to third partiesfashionfreax.net does not transfer its users individual-related data to third parties unless the user has previously given his/her explicit consent or there is a legal obligation to transfer data. As far as the user has given his/her consent, he/she can revoke it at any time with effect for the future by means of brief notification (email, fax, letter).
5. Server Log FilesEach time a page is accessed by a user, his/her Internet browser transmits access data which is automatically stored in so-called server log files by fashionfreax.net. fashionfreax.net cannot readily attribute this data to specific individuals. A consolidation of this data with other data sources, in particular with the individual-related user data, does not take place. To maintain the database fashionfreax.net creates so-called backups which in each case are overwritten after approx. four weeks and are thus irrevocably deleted. As far as these backups contain server log files, these are also deleted. In the case of a complete deletion of a user profile the server log files are also deleted. The server log files contain the following information: IP address with which the computer (however not the user) can be identified, remote host (name and IP address of the computer which requested the site), time, status, amount of transferred data and the Internet site from which the user accessed the requested site (referrer), product and version information of the used browser (user agent). For this purpose fashionfreax.net uses the standardised "combined" logfile format of the Apache webserver. However, fashionfreax.net reserves the right to subsequently inspect the logfiles using the last known IP address of such fashionfreax.net members who, due to concrete facts, are suspected of using these fashionfreax.net websites and/or the fashionfreax.net services in an illegal manner or in a manner contrary to contract. This serves the protection of the fashionfreax.net members, the security of the fashionfreax.net member data as well as the fashionfreax.net websites and the fashionfreax.net services.
6. Data security (firewalls, antivirus technologies, etc.)The firewalls applied and continuously updated by fashionfreax.net and other security systems are to protect the users against viruses and unauthorised external access to the fashionfreax.net as far as possible. fashionfreax.net is obligated to maintain an appropriate level of protection and to regularly adapt the applied security technologies to the currently best available technology. Nevertheless, users should be aware of the fact that due to new viruses which are constantly emerging and other means of attacking secured data systems of Internet services, a one hundred percent reliable protection against attacks cannot be guaranteed. fashionfreax.net is not responsible for antivirus protection outside of the network. fashionfreax.net is also not responsible for damage and destruction of data by unknown viruses. fashionfreax.net will take criminal and civil legal action against every detected attack by hackers and the like.
7. InformationEvery user has the right to receive free information from fashionfreax.net regarding his/her stored individual-related data. The request for information is to be sent to fashionfreax.net in the written form. A notarised copy of an official and valid ID card is to be attached to the information request. The information will be sent to the address indicated on the user's ID card by mail.
8. Correction, deletion and blocking
8.1 Previous dataAs far as the user alters or corrects information he/she has provided and in doing so deletes old entries, the data previously entered by him/her is automatically completely deleted. An application for correction or deletion is not required.
8.2 Correction of dataRegardless of that, users have the right to demand the correction of incorrect data which is stored on them at fashionfreax.net at all times. But the easiest alternative for users is to change their entries accordingly by themselves.
8.3 End of membershipAs far as users have irrevocably deleted their profile and in doing so ended their membership at fashionfreax.net, all data which has previously been entered by them is automatically completely deleted. An application for deletion is not required.
8.4 DeletionRegardless of that, users have the right to demand the deletion of all of their collected individual-related data which is stored on them at fashionfreax.net at all times. In this case however, the easiest alternative is also for users to delete their entries themselves.
8.5 ContactAs far as the user demands the alteration, correction or deletion of his/her individual-related data, this can be effected via email, fax or letter. The request must at least contain the following information for the correct allocation:
- - Name, first name
- - Password
- - Address
- - Identification by means of copy of identification (valid passport or ID card)
8.6 Deleted datafashionfreax.net points out that due to caching systems and the interconnection of proxy servers deleted data can, under certain circumstances, still be accessible up to 24 hours. Image files can, if applicable, be accessible for an even longer period of time.
- FashionFreax GmbH
- -data security engineer -
- Bleichgarten Straße 11
- 63607 Wächtersbach
- datenschutz ( a t ) fashionfreax ( dot ) net
- Data processing on this Internet site (Provider) collects and automatically saves server logfiles information which your browser transfers to us. That is:
- Browser type and version
- System software being used
- Referrer URL (the previously accessed page)
- Host name of the accessing computer (IP address)
- Time of the server enquiry. This data is not assignable to specific persons for (provider). A consolidation of this data with other data sources does not take place; furthermore, the data is deleted after a statistical evaluation.
- Cookies The Internet site uses so-called Cookies in several places. They serve the purpose of making our offer more user-friendly, effective and secure. Cookies are small text files which are filed on your computer and which your browser saves. Most of the Cookies we use are so-called „session Cookies“. They are automatically deleted at the end of your visit. Cookies do not do any damage to your computer or contain any viruses.
- Newsletter Should you like to receive the newsletter which is offered on the website, we require a valid email address from you as well as information which allows us to verify that you are the owner of the indicated email address or that its owner agrees to receiving the newsletter. No other data is collected. You can revoke your consent for the storage of data, the email address as well as its use to forward the newsletter at any time.
- Right of information You have the right of information regarding your stored personal data, its origin and receiver as well as the purpose of the storage. The data security engineer gives information about the stored data.